Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dream a Little Dream: Win a Seoul Trip 2010!


Oh well! This is probably wishful thinking!♥ Last week, I came across this contest...it ended last Aug. 28 and supposedly the winners would be announce soon(Crossing my fingers!). Here is my Dream Seoul Tour...of course my choices are limited, otherwise I would definitely go to Gongseri Catholic Church,Myeong-dong and The Garden of Morning Calm, and lastly, my ultimate destination would be to attend Jang Keun Suk's Fan Meeting, wherever and whenever that would be!♥♥♥ 

RESULTS are out!!! I won 5th place = 2 Tickets to the Seould Drama Awards Night, but not Airfare!!! Oh well, sadly, I don't think I can reaise enough funds to cover my visit there in such short notice! It would be on September 10. My take on this, dreams do come true! Keep trying! I will try on reaching my dreams, in time...all in God's time! :-)
Here goes my very own Seoul Tour--I lovingly call it Seoul Fusion. :-) 
First Stop: NamSan Seoul Tower
2nd Stop: Deoksugung
Last Stop: Apgugeong
Tour Description: ♥♥♥

"Rekindle one's penchant for Korea as it takes you to places that inspires the romantic, the traditional and the urban chic sides to every girl in love to Korean Drama. Celebrate being in love the Jan-Di way, relieve being a princess, and lastly what every material girl wants, shop in style!"
in ♥ much! Hallyu!:-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails